that aren't worthless
Tired of your website just being a monthly bill?Claim Your Free No-Obligation Strategy Call
Chris Saldana here, the founder of FWA,
Trust me, I get it, building a business is hard. Like the majority of entrepreneurs, you're probably worried about where your next customer will come from.
Instead of resting at home, your brain stays at work, keeping you up for another restless night.
And then to add onto the stress, you're told a hundred different 'effective' ways to get customers for you to experiment with.
"Should I start a podcast? A blog? A YouTube Channel?"
"Maybe I need to create a personal brand. But which social media platform to I choose? Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn...All of them?"
"There are some networking events I could go to..."
"Maybe I should try SEO for my website. I heard that can get me more customers...what is SEO anyways? Oh, advertising! That's it! I wonder how much money I need to put into ads..."
If you're like most entrepreneurs, you try a bunch of ways to grow your business when one way doesn't work, and I get it. You're driven and motivated to find out what works so that you can grow your business...
But this experimentation has to stop. It's wasting you time, effort, and a whole lot of money. Having a simple system that dependably gets you customers and can scale up once you start growing will lead to
And the ultimate success transformation in your business and personal life.
Whatever your reason for wanting to grow your business into a success, I've got wonderful news for you.
You're about to learn exactly what you need to do in your business to create a system that consistently and dependably gets you the customers you need to grow your business and improve your personal life.
All it takes is fixing your website to make sure you're getting a predictable amount of qualified visitors and then a system that walks those visitors to the sale.
You can start this by choosing your journey below.
Your website should help you grow your business.
Stop the idea that your business needs a website 'just-because'. All successful companies have a website that grows their business and yours should too.
The 4 things you need for a great website
This will become a foundation to bring qualified visitors to your site and take them through a journey to become prospects that want to buy.
Use Google and Facebook ads to get in front of thousands a day with an irresistible ad.
An Irresistible Opt-In Offer
Let your visitors sign up for an amazing free offer on your website in exchange for their info.
Highly Targeted Landing Page
Redirect those who signed up to a landing page where they can book a call with you.
Calls That Pivot To Selling
Call those who have booked you, perform a consultation call, and then pivot to a sales call.
1. Targeted Google and Facebook Advertising
Advertising is the only way to get a guaranteed amount of qualified traffic that you can depend on.
SEO, social media, external linking, word-of-mouth, and other ways to drive traffic are time consuming, unpredictable, and undependable.
2. Create and provide an Irresistible Opt-In offers to your visitors
*Shamelessly offers an opt-in offer as an example...
Stop worrying about where your next customer will come from because you'll have a system that turns visitors into qualified leads that you can sell to.
Stop stressing yourself out from experimenting with different lead generation strategies like blogs, SEO, bad ads, posting 10x a day on social, and everything else!
Get clear on your long-term goals and then ground them in present priority tasks that will move you closer to your goals in a major way.
Stop feeling overwhelmed and start feeling confident in your ability to accomplish things everyday so that you'll become a goal accomplishing winner.
Start having GUARANTEED progress instead of hoping for change in your life because of the prioritization system in this daily planner, even when life gets busy.
3. Landing Pages With An Appointment Scheduler
Without an opt-in offer, your website can't collect leads and bring them to the next step of the customer journey.
But even with an opt-in offer, it has to really be irresistible. You can do this by understanding your audience, anticipating what they need from you, then offer that thing in exchange for their email.
4. Consultation calls that pivot into the sale
Because your leads will be booking a call with you to help them solve their problem, they'll be looking forward to speaking with you!
You can use the diagram to the right to structure your consultation calls that pivot into the sale. We'll be coming out with a free PDF for this soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I really need ads running to my site?
Yes. The truth is that ads are the only predictable and scalable way to get qualified people in front of your business. You can use on other avenues of traffic as another way to drive traffic to your site but the problem is that they are not always reliable.
Relying on social media, SEO, word-of-mouth, blogging, podcasts, and other ways make growing your business unpredictable and not immediately scalable.
With advertising, you can immediately get in front of hundreds, thousands, or hundreds of thousands of people who are qualified to become a lead for your company. Everything is trackable so, for example, if you want a specific amount of sales, you'll be able to reverse engineer your numbers to make sure that your advertising will allow you to reach your sales goal.
What advertising platforms should I use?
As a foundation, you should use Google and Facebook ads, in tandem, to get in front of your audience. After you've established that foundation, you should explore advertising on other platforms.
Google Ads are great for getting in-front of people who have an intent to take action on something. They will be either searching for a product to buy right away or to learn more about something they are interested in.
For example, someone who needs home remodeling will probably search for 'home remodeling near me' or 'how to remodel my home'. Those searches are also known as keywords. If you own a home remodeling company, you would run ads for those keywords to get in front of those people.
Facebook Ads are great for getting in-front of people who may be interested in your product or service but not always with the intent to take action on it.
For example, if you own a home remodeling company, you'd probably want to run ads on facebook for people who just bought homes, are interested in home buying, or watch home remodeling tv shows. While these people may not immediately need your product, they are definitely the audience you'd want to get in front of.
What is an opt-in offer?
I'm sure you've scrolled through a website before and seen a pop-up asking you to put in your contact information in exchange for something else. Those are opt-in offers. These are offers that you give to your website visitors in exchange for their contact information (usually name and email).
While some of us may think that these are annoying, the truth is that they work. The top 10% of opt-in offers convert up to 42.35% of website visitors into leads while the average converts 11.09%. That means with a bad ass pop up offer, for every thousand visitors, you could capture up to 423 users into leads. Even with an average pop-up, you'll capture 110 leads out of every thousandth visitor.
Some examples of opt-in offers are discount codes, reports, guides, checklists, courses, or a video. After testing hundreds of opt-in offers on our site and our client's sites, we've learned that PDF reports and guides are the highest converting opt-in offers.
How do I create an opt-in offer?
First, you'll need to choose what you'll be offering. Depending on what you choose, the creation process will be different but the fundamentals will be the same: Make sure the what your offering is irresistible and specific to what your website visitors need to solve the problem associated with your company.
Now you need to create the actual content. You can search up tutorials on YouTube to find out how to create this or hire a designer / developer to do it for you.
Once the content is created, add a pop-up and a section for this offer on the main pages of your website.
Is a landing page the same as a home page?
No. Landing pages are to give as much helpful information about one product/service to a specific audience. Home pages are to provide information about a business's offer in general while providing more specific options. Almost like a 'hub' for what the company offers.
For example, if you own a construction company, you probably provide multiple services. Let's say you do roofing, home remodeling, and landscaping. On the website's home page, you would walk them through a general offer that your company provides along with options to learn more about or commit to. For your landing pages, you would have 1 for each specific product. So in this case you would have 3 landing pages. One about roofing, one about home remodeling, and one about landscaping. Each landing page would communicate strictly to the audience that would need that specific product, solely about that one product.
Is a landing page the same as a home page?
No. Landing pages are to give as much helpful information about one product to a specific audience that needs that product. Home pages provide general information about a business while encouraging them to navigate to different pages of the website.
For example, if you own a construction company, you probably provide multiple services. Let's say you do roofing, home remodeling, and landscaping. On the website's home page, you would walk them through a general offer that your company provides along with options to learn more about. For your landing pages, you would have 1 for each specific product. So in this case you would have separate landing pages for roofing, home remodeling, and landscaping. Each landing page would provide valuable information about that one product to an audience that needs the product.
Can I have my visitors buy my product instead of booking a call at the end of the landing page?
Of course. We recommend using an appointment scheduler for products that are sold over the phone. This is usually for service based companies or companies with products that require a high commitment. If your company sells physical, digital, or low commitment products; you can have landing pages that lead them straight to the sell.
Can you go more in-depth on pivoting a consultation call to a sales call?
If you implement the four things outlined on this page, you will have leads that are begging for your call. When you get them on the phone, there are 8 steps to turning a consultation call into a sales call:
1. Start off the conversation with an introduction. Introduce yourself and make them feel good about answering your phone call. They are probably skeptical so make sure to prioritize increasing their trust and decreasing their skepticism.
2. Take control of the call by laying out the agenda. Taking control of the call puts you in the position of the practitioner instead of your lead trying to walk you through what you should do for them. You'll do this by asking them to 'jump right into it' and then laying out the agenda for the phone call.
3. Diagnose and expand on their problem. Now that we are in the position of the practitioner, we need to ask them questions to find out exactly what problem they're experiencing. If they are not straight forward with their problem, you'll need to ask more questions to get a firm idea of what they need help with. Once you know their exact problem, you'll need to ask more questions on how that problem is affecting them. What is the problem causing in their life? What negative feelings are they experiencing?
4. Find their vision and expectations. Once you've establish how the problem is affecting them, ask them questions about how solving that problem will affect their life. What would it do for them?
5. Get them to admit that they need help. More questions! Ask them why they haven't been able to solve this problem in the past. Expand on the idea that they've tried this before and they can't do it. Get them to admit that they need help from a professional with a plan.
6. Demonstrate the solution. Now is where you'll demonstrate your ability to solve their problem. The best way to do this is a live demonstration that solves one part of a big problem. So if you're a realtor and they are struggling to find a home with specific features, you would walk them through your database of homes where you could filter out houses that aren't on the public market with those features. This demonstration should be only a few minutes. After the demonstration, ask them if they liked the demonstration and would like to see more. If so, show them more. If not, move to the next step.
7. Qualify them as a prospect. Throughout this call, your lead has slowly become a prospect. This is where you'll officially qualify them as a prospect. This is going to be different for every company because no offer is the same. You'll need to write questions that you need to know the answer to in order to qualify them as a prospect that can buy your product. If they don't qualify, politely let them know. If they do, move them to the final step. The sale.
7. Present packages and close the sale! You need to be steadfast in this part of the call. You should offer 3 packages at three different price points. A premium, essentials, and basic package. All of them should include a set-up fee. Tell your prospect what the package is, list out the features, translate the features into benefits, and then finish off with the investment. Start with the top-tier package and work down to the low-tier. Do not give them a chance to talk while you're explaining the packages and then once you've finished, do not say a word until they do. If they choose the top-tier, great. If they choose the mid-tier, tell them that the top-tier is the best choice and list the differences. If they choose the low-tier, let them know that the mid-tier would be a better choice and then list out the differences.
If they don't choose to move forward, let them know that you love working with people who take action and make decisions sand if that's them, you'd be willing to waive the set-up fee. If they still don't want to buy, tell them to tell you straight. Are they serious about committing later or is it a definite no? If they do want to move forward, that's great! Collect the card information and finalize the sell.
This is the basic framework of a consultation call that pivots into a sales call. Throughout the call you are learning about what they need, how not having it is affecting their life, what their expectations are when they get what they need, getting them to admit that they need you, demonstrating your ability to solve the problem, and then giving them options to solve their problem.
Book A Free 30-Minute Strategy Call To get more leads from your website
You will be speaking with either the owner or one of our strategists. If you're tired of your website being worthless and you want to change that, we can help. If you're not serious about growing your business with your website, please don't waste our time.